Suien Maboroshi no sake is a junmai ginjo produced by EH Shuzo Brewery according to a 210 years old know-how.
This sake is made from hitogokochi rice grown locally around the town of Azumino in the Nagano region, which is fermented in very pure water from the melting snow of the Japanese Alps that is slowly filtered through the granite layers of the mountain range.
When tasted, the mineral notes brought by the water are accompanied by a nice bouquet of fruity, flowery and milky aromas, inherited from the fermentation of rice.
Suien Maboroshi no saké is sold with an ochoko (small sake glass), and can be drunk at room temperature or slightly lukewarm to enhance its subtle character. This subtlety and elegance make it an ideal accompaniment to all seafood and other fish dishes.
Details Suien Maboroshi-no-Sake
Saké - Nihonshu
Honshu - Nagano
59% (Rice grain remaining)
Wild flowers, cereals, hay, grass, aromatic herbs, ...
Minerality that will remind you of a white wine such as Sancerre or Riesling
Serve at temperature
Reveals all its flavors at room temperature
Will accompany perfectly your fish, seafood, sushi, ...
Your reviews on Suien Maboroshi-no-Sake
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our Transparency Charter.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 2 customer reviews
Vasile P. published the 18/05/2023 following an order made on 09/05/2023
Plutôt exotique comme design, très intéressant quand même.
Marie A. published the 27/02/2023 following an order made on 21/02/2023
Conforme à la description