Based in France, we have the capacity to ship our Japanese whiskies and spirits to most of the major European Union countries and of course throughout France.
For Father's Day.
To ensure delivery on time for Father's Day 2021, Sunday 20 June, we recommend that you anticipate your order by validating it before noon on these days (depending on the carrier, for delivery in France):
|Wednesday June 16||Thursday June 17th|
On each product page or during the order process, estimated delivery dates are given to you based on the following:
This first step depends on time an day of order's validation:
- Validated before noon, from Monday to Friday*? Your package is prepared and shipped the same day.
- Validated after noon, from Monday to Thursday*? Your package is prepared and shipped the next day.
- Validated after noon, on a Friday or during the weekend*? Your package is prepared and shipped on Monday.
Once your package has been prepared by our logistics team, it is handed over to the choosen carrier. You will then receive an information email including a link allowing you to track the progress of your delivery on the carrier's website. Delivery times then depend on the carrier, the country of delivery and the option chosen when ordering.
We have chosen two main carriers for all of our shipments:
- Chronopost : for express delivery in mainland France (excluding Corsica) the day after shipment before 1 p.m., except Saturdays, and in Europe with varying delays depending on the country.
- Colissimo : for delivery to a collection point or home in France within 2 to 3 working days, at home in Europe within 2 to 6 working days on average, depending on the country, and at home in the French overseas departments and territories with varying times depending on the destination.
* Orders are not prepared during public holidays or during exceptional closing periods indicated here. They are then prepared on the first following working day.
Our shipping fees are established according to the weight of the order and the country of delivery and are thus automatically calculated in your cart and during checkout:
- For delivery in France: shipping is free for orders over € 140! Or from € 5,90 with pick-up point delivery, € 6,5 with Colissimo at home and € 11,90 € with Chronopost Express for orders under this threshold.
- For delivery to Belgium, Germany, the Netherlands or Luxembourg: shipping is free for orders over € 250! Or from € 10,90 with Colissimo International and € 16,9 with Chronopost International for orders under this threshold.
- For delivery to Spain, Italy, Ireland or elsewhere in the EU: our shipping fees are from € 12.90 in Colissimo and € 17.9 in Chronopost International.
- For delivery to the UK: unfortunately, due to the consequences of the Brexit, we are no longer able, to date, to deliver to our English customers with acceptable rates and service conditions.
You order frequently? Benefit from the express delivery offered on all your orders delivered in France and many other advantages by joining the Distiller’s Club.
Sending bottles, especially premium products, requires special precautions. This is why we have chosen packaging specifically designed for the transport of alcohol bottles. They are composed of a foam shell that encloses each bottle at the base and then holds the bottle(s) in the box to avoid shocks or rubbing.
This packaging is used for the vast majority of orders, only a few special cases (oversized bottles, large numbers of bottles, accessories, etc.) are custom-packaged by our logistics team with the same objective of quality and protection.
Please note that the outer cardboard packaging is neutral and does not indicate the contents of the package. Also, except for shipments to French overseas departments and territories or export, the invoice is not provided in the package (it is sent to you by email and available for download in your customer account upon validation of your order).
For exceptional bottles.
Some rare and precious products require a specific preparation and shipping process to take into account their exceptional nature. For these bottles, a tailor-made transport solution will be defined, depending on the product and the delivery address, to ensure the best possible service and integrate the appropriate level of insurance. We will therefore contact you directly to establish this delivery protocol.
These exceptional products do not have an estimated delivery date displayed but a message confirming this specific process.