Suien Nigorizake Kakubin is a ginjo nigori sake produced by the EH Shuzo brewery located in the city of Azumino in the heart of the Japanese Alps in the Nagano region.
Unfiltered, this sake has a silky and refined texture, and expresses flowery and fruity notes typical of ginjo which will tend to express themselves more intensely after having slightly heated it. Made from the locally grown hitogokochi rice variety and pure water from melting snow, Suien Nigorizake Kakubin is an iconic sake from EH Shuzo Brewery.
Ideal for white meat dishes, it is also a perfect match for chocolate desserts.
Bottled in a lovely little square bottle, Suien Nigorizake Kakubin comes with an ochoko (small sake glass) for easy drinking.
Details Suien Nigorizake Kakubin
Saké - Nihonshu
Honshu - Nagano
59% (Rice grain remaining)
Citrus fruits, exotic fruits, red and/or yellow fruits, ...
To be tested warm
Can be served warm for a different experience
Notes of rose, lavender, lila, orange blossom, geranium, heather, ...
The right accompaniment for your poultry dishes, kebabs, pork, ...
Your reviews on Suien Nigorizake Kakubin
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our Transparency Charter.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews
Cyrille F. published the 07/10/2022 following an order made on 28/09/2022