Kimoto Gohyakumangoku is a sake brewed according to a traditional method by Shoutoku Shuzo brewery whose origin dates back to 1645.
This junmai sake brewed in the heart of Kyoto city, is made only of rice, koji and water. The gohyakumangoku variety of rice is grown locally by the Tanba Nishiyama Agricultural Organization.
Kimoto Gohyakumangoku expresses a rich and sweet flavor profile dominated by floral notes and a full-bodied umami generated by the 60% residual polish.
This exceptional junmai is a perfect accompaniment to red meats and can also be enjoyed with a cheese platter. To be enjoyed during the meal or as an aperitif, it is also delicious in cocktails mixed with other ingredients.
Details Kimoto Gohyakumangoku
Saké - Nihonshu
Honshu - Kyoto
60% (Rice grain remaining)
Minerality that will remind you of a white wine such as Sancerre or Riesling
Serve at temperature
Reveals all its flavors at room temperature
Perfect accompaniment to your grills, burgers, BBQ and red meats
Notes of rose, lavender, lila, orange blossom, geranium, heather, ...
Your reviews on Kimoto Gohyakumangoku
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our Transparency Charter.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews
Marie A. published the 27/02/2023 following an order made on 21/02/2023
Conforme à la description