The Choya Extra Years
Liqueur de fruit - 17% - 70 cl
Famous throughout Japan and the world for its umeshu bottled with the whole fruit, Choya is offering a special version of its fruit liqueur made with plums from the Wakayama region.Read more
This product is currently no longer available for sale but we hope to be able to restock soon
Famous throughout Japan and the world for its umeshu bottled with the whole fruit, Choya is offering a special version of its fruit liqueur made with plums from the Wakayama region.
The Choya Extra Years is a richer umeshu made by macerating the fruit for up to three years. The plums are macerated with sugar in 40% neutral alcohol and left until the mixture reaches 17% and a sugar concentration of 291 grams per liter.
Often called "Japanese plum", the ume is a fruit more similar to the mirabelle plum which brings roundness and greediness to this liqueur with complex aromas of plums, marzipan and stewed fruits.
To be enjoyed chilled with sparkling water and ice cubes, or at room temperature to accompany your desserts, or can be used as a cocktail ingredient.
Details The Choya Extra Years
Liqueur de fruit
Honshu - Wakayama
Goes perfectly with the sweetness of your desserts
Created from ume, a fruit of the plum family specific to Japan
Notes of peach, apricot, apple, pear, plum, ...
Notes of honey, vanilla, chocolate, caramel / toffee, ...
Your reviews on The Choya Extra Years
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our Transparency Charter.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews
Elodie M. published the 08/07/2023 following an order made on 27/06/2023