Towari Soba Shochu
Shōchū - 25% - 50 cl
Produced by the Takara Shuzo located not far from Kyoto, Towari Soba is a shochu that has the specificity of being made from 100% buckwheat, unlike the more classic shochu whose basic ingredients are more rice, barley or sweet potatoRead more
Produced by the Takara Shuzo located not far from Kyoto, Towari Soba is a shochu that has the specificity of being made from 100% buckwheat, unlike the more classic shochu whose basic ingredients are more rice, barley or sweet potato. Rarely used for the elaboration of shochu, buckwheat is a cereal more difficult to ferment with Koji and its use is a feat that reveals a real know-how in saccharification.
This specificity is fully expressed during tasting with a fruity profile that is accompanied by a slight smoky taste like Scottish single malts. Distilled under normal pressure to obtain rich and deep flavors, this shochu has a silky and delicate texture that will accompany fish, pork or chicken dishes as well as spicy dishes.
Details Towari Soba Shochu
Honshu - Kyoto
Brewery Takara Shuzo - Shirakabegura
Founded in 1954 in Nada, the sake brewery was completely renovated and renamed Shirakabegura in 2001 by the Takara Shuzo Group, which specializes in the production of alcoholic beverages.
Combining traditional brewing methods, high quality ingredients and modern equipment, Shirakabegura applies Takara Shuzo's philosophy of respecting the environment and traditions.
Cocktail & Highball
Ideal in highball for a fresh and light Japanese style cocktail!
Will accompany perfectly your fish, seafood, sushi, ...
Made from cereals
Made from cereals such as wheat, barley, corn, ... or buckwheat
Notes of smoke, roasted coffee, toasted bread, charcoal, ...
Your reviews on Towari Soba Shochu
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews
Claude T. published the 14/06/2022 following an order made on 01/06/2022