Nine Leaves Angel's Half French Oak Cask rum is a creation of the Nine Leaves micro-distillery founded by Yoshiharu Takeuchi in 2013 in Otsu on the shores of Lake Biwa. This rum has the originality of being almost like a whisky ; distilled in traditional Scottish stills and aged in 250-liter French oak barrels.
Japanese amber rum, Nine Leaves Angel's Half French Oak Cask is made from unrefined brown sugar, muscovado, sourced from Tamara Island in the tropical Okinawa archipelago. Surprising by its complex character, it is revealed on the nose with notes of vanilla and orange to be added to the spicy and lemongrass aromas when tasting on the palate, to finally disappear in a slightly smoky finish.
Details Nine Leaves Angel's Half French Oak Cask
Honshu - Shiga
Type of Cask
Cocktail & Highball
Ideal in highball for a fresh and light Japanese style cocktail!
Notes of coconut, banana, pineapple, lychee, kiwi, ...
Notes of pepper, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ...
Notes of honey, vanilla, chocolate, caramel / toffee, ...
Your reviews on Nine Leaves Angel's Half French Oak Cask
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews
Gilles N. published the 04/07/2021 following an order made on 24/05/2021
Trop puissant a mon goût