Komasa Komikan Gin
Gin - 40 ° - 50 cl
Komasa Komikan Gin is one of the first creations of the Kanosuke distillery founded in 2018 on the island of Kyushu. Made from locally distilled shochu as the alcoholic baseRead more
This product is currently no longer available for sale but we hope to be able to restock soon
Komasa Komikan Gin is one of the first creations of the Kanosuke distillery founded in 2018 on the island of Kyushu. Made from locally distilled shochu as the alcoholic base, this atypical gin is composed of a bouquet of classic botanicals including juniper berry to which are added original ingredients such as Sakurajima Komikan, small Japanese mandarin and coriander. All the elements are infused independently of each other in order to extract a maximum of aromas.
Its very fruity nose with tangerine aromas but also accompanied by some notes of violets and cereals, gives way in the mouth to an explosion of flavors with the appearance of pastry notes, and the tasting experience ends in a long finish where the aromas of tangerine, spices and citrus zest gradually disappear.
Details Komasa Komikan Gin
Kyushu - Kagoshima
The brand Komasa
Komasa Gin is a Japanese craft gin brand created in 2018 by Komasa Jyozo, a shochu producer located in Kagoshima, whose origins date back over 130 years.
The Komasa line consists of two gins made with the famous house rice shochu, each highlighting a local ingredient; the small Japanese mandarin for Komasa Sakurajima Komikan, and green tea for Komasa Hojicha.
Wild flowers, cereals, hay, grass, aromatic herbs, ...
Cocktail & Highball
Ideal in highball for a fresh and light Japanese style cocktail!
Notes of pepper, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ...
Notes of mint, aromatic herbs, eucalyptus, cut grass, ...
Your reviews on Komasa Komikan Gin
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews
Pascal G. published the 19/08/2021 following an order made on 09/08/2021
C’est pour un cadeau