Mikadomatsu Ginjo "CEO's Sake"
Saké - Nihonshu - 15% - 30 cl
Mikadomatsu "CEO's Sake" is a ginjo-grade sake that is one of the classics of the Matsuoka brewery founded in the Saitama region in 1851 during the Edo period.Read more
This product is currently no longer available for sale but we hope to be able to restock soon
Mikadomatsu "CEO's Sake" is a ginjo-grade sake that is one of the classics of the Matsuoka brewery founded in the Saitama region in 1851 during the Edo period.
This sake was originally created to be presented at the National New Sake Competition where breweries compare their techniques and skills with the presentation of a sake brewed in a very small quantity for the occasion. It was the brewery's president who had the idea of marketing this special vintage in order to make a sake normally reserved for the competition accessible.
Made from a rare variety of rice called haenuki and natural underground water drawn from 130 meters below the brewery, Mikadomatsu "CEO's Sake" combines a beautiful acidity, a pronounced umami flavor and a refined fragrance.
This sake, which goes particularly well with soft cheeses such as Pont l'Evêque when served chilled, can also be enjoyed warm for a typically Japanese experience.
Details Mikadomatsu Ginjo "CEO's Sake"
Saké - Nihonshu
Honshu - Saitama
60% (Rice grain remaining)
To be tested warm
Can be served warm for a different experience
Perfect with your cheeses, like a good wine!
Notes of peach, apricot, apple, pear, plum, ...
Notes of rose, lavender, lila, orange blossom, geranium, heather, ...
Your reviews on Mikadomatsu Ginjo "CEO's Sake"
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our Transparency Charter.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews
Marie A. published the 27/02/2023 following an order made on 21/02/2023
Conforme à la description