Created by Takara Shuzo, the Yuzu de Kyoto liqueur is an alcohol made from yuzu, a small typical Japanese citrus fruit close to the lemon, grown in the Kyoto region.
This fresh, light and acidic alcoholic drink is ideal to give Japanese accents to the aperitifs of the beautiful days. It can be drunk neat with a few ice cubes, with sparkling water or as an ingredient in cocktails.
The intensity of the lemony flavors is directly transmitted by the yuzu harvested in the small town of Mizuo, known as the cradle of the culture of this small citrus fruit.
Details Kyoto Yuzu Liquor
Liqueur de fruit
Honshu - Kyoto
Brewery Takara Shuzo - Shirakabegura
Founded in 1954 in Nada, the sake brewery was completely renovated and renamed Shirakabegura in 2001 by the Takara Shuzo Group, which specializes in the production of alcoholic beverages.
Combining traditional brewing methods, high quality ingredients and modern equipment, Shirakabegura applies Takara Shuzo's philosophy of respecting the environment and traditions.
Citrus fruits, exotic fruits, red and/or yellow fruits, ...
Cocktail & Highball
Ideal in highball for a fresh and light Japanese style cocktail!
Perfect as an aperitif to surprise or simply change
Notes of grapefruit, mandarin, yuzu, orange, lemon, ...
Your reviews on Kyoto Yuzu Liquor
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our Transparency Charter.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews
Claude T. published the 14/06/2022 following an order made on 01/06/2022