Giftbox Nakata 5 Umeshu
Liqueur de fruit - 5x12% - 5x180ml
In this set of 5 Umeshu from Nakata House, you will discover 5 different versions of the most popular fruit liqueur in Japan.Read more
In this set of 5 Umeshu from Nakata House, you will discover 5 different versions of the most popular fruit liqueur in Japan.
All the umeshu proposed are elaborated from a variety of ume harvested locally in the region of Wakayama famous for the culture of this Japanese fruit. Through these 5 bottles of 180ml you can discover the following references:
- Shiro Classic, the House's flagship umeshu
- Honey & Royal Jelly Umeshu made with honey and royal jelly
- Brown Sugar Umeshu elaborated with brown sugar from Okinawa, the tropical archipelago of southern Japan
- Nigori Umeshu which is an unfiltered umeshu in which the plum pulp is preserved
- Yuzu Umeshu in which is added the juice of yuzu the small citrus fruit of Japan similar to the lemon
This fruity set makes an ideal gift for all japanese fruit liquors lovers.
Details Giftbox Nakata 5 Umeshu
Liqueur de fruit
Honshu - Wakayama
Number of bottles
Founded in 1897 by Nakata Genjiro in Wakayama prefecture, Nakata Foods is a company specializing exclusively in the exploitation of ume, this Japanese fruit similar to plum.
If the company offers, mainly in Japan, ume coulis or "umeboshi", it is obviously their ume-based liqueurs that are of particular interest to us. Developed with more than 120 years of know-how, Nakata umeshus come in different forms: aged, unfiltered, with full fruit, ...
Citrus fruits, exotic fruits, red and/or yellow fruits, ...
Baking, honey, toffee, custard, dried fruits, ...
Created from ume, a fruit of the plum family specific to Japan
Notes of undergrowth, humus, bark, oak, resinous, ...