Famous for its plum liqueurs bottled with whole fruits, Choya offers a special version of its umeshu made with the Kishu plums, the most precious of Japan.
Choya Kishu Umeshu is therefore made from the mixture of fruit maceration with a neutral alcohol to which sugar is added which will bring roundness and indulgence to this liqueur with complex aromas of plums, almonds and stewed fruits. To be enjoyed chilled or at room temperature, as a cocktail or as a digestif.
Details Choya Kishu Umeshu
Liqueur de fruit
Honshu - Wakayama
Goes perfectly with the sweetness of your desserts
Created from ume, a fruit of the plum family specific to Japan
Notes of peach, apricot, apple, pear, plum, ...
Notes of honey, vanilla, chocolate, caramel / toffee, ...
Your reviews on Choya Kishu Umeshu
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 3 customer reviews
Philippe E. published the 09/06/2022 following an order made on 02/06/2022
Boisson Originale à découvrir. Très bon
Tian Z. published the 30/03/2022 following an order made on 04/03/2022
Serge A. published the 20/09/2021 following an order made on 14/09/2021
C’est exactement ce qu’attendait la personne qui m’a chargé de cette commission.