Kirakira is a japanese liquor made from cherry trees flowers delicately infused in neutral taste alcohol. Its fruity sweetness expressing aromas of cherry and strawberry, is accompanied by subtle floral notes of rose.
Serve with or without ice, but also mixed with sparkling water or lemonade, Kirakira liquor can be drunk as an aperitif or married in a cocktail as well.
Kirakira liquor is produced by the Kitaoka Honten brewery located in the region of Yoshino, known for the quality of its japanese cherry trees, the famous sakura.
Liqueur de fruit
Honshu - Nara
Cherry flowers (sakura)
Perfect as an aperitif to surprise or simply change
Fruits or flowers
Created from cherry blossoms, tangerine, apricot, ...
Notes of Sherry, strawberry, blackberry, black currant, ...
Notes of rose, lavender, lila, orange blossom, geranium, heather, ...
Your reviews on Kirakira
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our Transparency Charter.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews
Beatrice R. published the 12/09/2022 following an order made on 29/08/2022