Kikusui is a rum distillery located south of the archipelago on the island of Shikoku in Kuroshio, a village in the east of the Kochi prefecture known as the oldest producer of sugar cane in Japan. At the beginning of the 20th century, it was even the biggest producer.
With this important local production of sugar cane, Kikusui decided to developed a new rum : Ryoma, a unic japanese rum inspired by foreign traditional techniques.
Made from freshly pressed cane, it's then put into oak barrels for aging seven years. Its rich and sweet texture and the romas of vanilla and caramel, typical of aged rums, make Ryoma 7 year old an excellent rum that will appeal to lovers of caribbean rums.
Details Ryoma 7 year old Rum
Shikoku - Kochi
7 year old
Type of Cask
American white oak
Sugar cane juice
Cocktail & Highball
Ideal in highball for a fresh and light Japanese style cocktail!
Rum made from pure cane juice
Notes of grapefruit, mandarin, yuzu, orange, lemon, ...
Notes of coconut, banana, pineapple, lychee, kiwi, ...
Your reviews on Ryoma 7 year old Rum
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews
Gilles N. published the 04/07/2021 following an order made on 24/05/2021