Founded in 2018, the Kanosuke distillery presents one of its first creations ; Komasa Hojicha gin. Made from locally distilled shochu as an alcoholic base, this unique gin is made up of a classic aromatic bouquet including juniper berry, to which are added original ingredients such as Hojicha tea and coriander. All the elements are infused independently of each other in order to extract a maximum of aromas.
Complex on the nose, revealing notes of roasted coffee, chocolate and citrus, Komasa Hojicha gin frankly expresses aromas of green tea, spices and some iodized notes on the palate which ends in a long, rather floral finish.
Details Komasa Hojicha Gin
Kyushu - Kagoshima
The brand Komasa
Komasa Gin is a Japanese craft gin brand created in 2018 by Komasa Jyozo, a shochu producer located in Kagoshima, whose origins date back over 130 years.
The Komasa line consists of two gins made with the famous house rice shochu, each highlighting a local ingredient; the small Japanese mandarin for Komasa Sakurajima Komikan, and green tea for Komasa Hojicha.
Cocktail & Highball
Ideal in highball for a fresh and light Japanese style cocktail!
Notes of grapefruit, mandarin, yuzu, orange, lemon, ...
Notes of undergrowth, humus, bark, oak, resinous, ...
Notes of pepper, nutmeg, ginger, cinnamon, ...
Your reviews on Komasa Hojicha Gin
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our CGU.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews
Pascal G. published the 19/08/2021 following an order made on 09/08/2021
C’est pour un cadeau