Nikka Whisky's latest creation, Nikka Days is a creamy, fruity and sweet blended whisky, ideal for pure tasting or as a cocktail. Rather supple, it will express on the palate cereal notes of malt and greedy notes of toffee and vanilla roasted nuts. In the final it will balance between the fruity notes and a subtle peat.
Nikka Days is a blend of grain whiskies from Miyagikyo Distillery such as corn, and slightly peated malt whiskies from Yoichi Distillery. The result is very attractive and will delight fans and connoisseurs alike.
Details Nikka Days
The brand Nikka Whisky
Founded in 1934 by Masataka Taketsuru just after the construction of the Yoichi distillery, Nikka is today a brand recognized worldwide for the quality of its whiskies.
With its two distilleries Yoichi and Miyagikyo, Nikka produces a very large variety of products allowing the brand to propose a very wide range of whiskies from Yoichi and Miyagikyo single malts to Taketsuru blended malts, including the famous From the Barrel is the flagship.
Cocktail & Highball
Ideal in highball for a fresh and light Japanese style cocktail!
Japanese World Whisky
Blend of whiskies distilled in Japan completed by foreign whiskies.
Notes of coconut, banana, pineapple, lychee, kiwi, ...
Notes of rose, lavender, lila, orange blossom, geranium, heather, ...
Your reviews on Nikka Days
- For further information on the nature of the review controls, as well as the possibility of contacting the author of the review please consult our Transparency Charter.
- No inducements have been provided for these reviews
- Reviews are published and kept for a period of five years
- Reviews can not be modified: If a customer wishes to modify their review then they can do so by contacting Verified Reviews directly to remove the existing review and publish an amended one
- The reasons for deletion of reviews are available here.
Based on 1 customer reviews
Anonymous customer published the 14/06/2022 following an order made on 03/06/2022
pas encore tester